Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Lights 3~17~10

You did it again, You forgot the lights. She never forgets.
You stick your vile tongue in my mouth. Do you think I enjoy it? It tastes like cigarettes, making me sick.
Vodka lingers on your breath, blood stains my shirt.
My lips busted, my legs bruised. She saw them, my bruises. She cried, trying to hide the tears as they fell. But I saw them.
You never say you love me, You never say you care.
Why am I with you? I love her not you. Why can't I leave? Fear. it keeps me here, trapped with you.
She cares, you dont. You take me when you want, I never have any say. I'm hers. not yours.
Tonight I leave, Tonight I say no.
I can trust her.
You say loving a woman is wrong, I say loving you was wrong.
I wasted to much time on you, hoping you would get better, thinking I couldnt do any better than you.
Well I did. She is better. I say I dont deserve her...she thinks otherwise.
I dont need you.
You say I will be back. But your wrong.
Good-bye and...
Dont forget the lights...You always forget the lights.

the lights.
3/17/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home